Do you have an Equine website or Blog? If so, we’d love to hear from you.
HorsesForSale is seeking equestrian guest writers who are interested in contributing to this site. We will consider articles on a wide range of equestrian related topics from personal stories, product reviews, services, favourite books, product and coming events.
Who can guest post at HorsesForSale?
- riding instructors
- equestrian businesses
- writers and book authors
- related services such as Bowen therapy, holistic healing for horses, herbal remedies and more…
In fact if you’re a keen writer, there are literally hundreds of topics you could write about related to horses and the equestrian sport.
Perhaps you would like to share your views on new rules in your chosen discipline, or your tips about buying a first pony.
Don’t hold back, put pen to paper and let your creative juices flow!
Benefits of guest writing
Guest writing is an excellent way of articulating your thoughts and ideas and improving your writing in general. For bloggers, website and businesses it’s also a great way to:
- expand and grow your social networks
- introduce your product, service or blog to a brand new audience
- position yourself as an authority in your field or area of expertise
- share information that others will find useful including answers to common questions
- improve your own website search ability and rankings on google through back links to your blog or website
But wait there’s more! Guest articles will be featured in our fortnightly e-newsletter, just another way we can help promote your business, blog, product or service.
Below are guidelines for writing guest posts for HorsesForSale
- Articles should ideally be between 750-1500 words
- Send us some images/photos relevant to your topic
- Include details of any links you would like to include with your article
- Tell us a bit about yourself so we can introduce you and your guest post (if you have a photo of yourself that’s even better)
How to submit your article
Email your finished article to us at firstname.lastname@example.org along with any images, links etc.
We accept word and text documents, or you can simply include your content in the body of your email.
Once your article is reviewed by the HorsesForSale team it will be published to our site and we will notify you by email. You also have the opportunity of reviewing your published article at this stage and suggesting any tweaks and improvements. Review and publish of articles typically takes between 1-3 days.
If you are interested in writing an article for HorsesForSale but would like more information, or perhaps just want to float (pun intended) your ideas past us, please get in touch with Karen at email@example.com
We hope to hear from you soon!
ps. Special offer for HorsesForSale readers…
If you’ve always wanted to create a blog or website but didn’t know where to start, check out the FREE website builder below.
Just enter the name for your website and click build it now to get started.
Create a website or blog in less than five minutes. This FREE website builder is on the SiteRubix platform. Upon registration you’ll have everything at your fingertips, including step by step training guides, support and awesome website tools – which will have you up and running in absolutely no time flat. SiteRubix platform is integrated with WordPress, arguably the most powerful and popular website management and blogging platform in use on the web today.